Thursday 21 January 2016

Still here

A Slight Delay

It’s been 3 years since I last blogged in a personal capacity. My last posts dealt with donating a kidney and since then I’ve been trying to get back the energy I used to have to get my job done and still find time for other things.

The stages in this were:

  • get used to working again
  • get fit again
  • get back to being able to read without falling asleep

I’ve managed to do all those at last. What set me back was having to go through two further operations for three hernias, which arose as a result of the initial operation. I’ll post about these later on. But for now I think I’ll just post something different as I feel it may be unhealthy and tedious to write too much about health!

I’ll do future posts on hillwalking, Scotland, books and music (although that’s the day job and I aim to do something different).

So, while I’m preparing quick reviews of what I’ve read over the past two years, here’s a review of my latest toy, sorry, vital navigational equipment.

No comments: